Types of Data Collected and Use
This application by itself or through third parties among the types of Personal Data collects: email address; Cookies; Usage Data; User ID; payment info; first name. Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, while Usage Data is collected automatically when using this Application.
Where you give us consent to use the collected data:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by the government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
- User ID
- First Name
- Phone number
- Email iD
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites;
- the operating system which your computer uses; and the technical capabilities of your web browser.
Access to Data to other Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we take all reasonable steps to keep your information secure. However, no security measure is foolproof. We cannot guarantee against interception and misuse.
Retaining Information Provided by you
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the Uplause services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your Uplause account.
Links to Other Site
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you become aware that we have collected data of anyone under the age of 18, please contact us so that we may delete that data.
Compliance with laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena to regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations & any other recipients where we are authorised or required by law, or requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities, to do so