Uplause Community Guidelines
We want Uplause to foster Creativity by offering a safe space for Creators and fans to engage with each other, To ensure this, Uplause will not allow certain kind of content which can impact the experience of the Creator-fan engagement. This has been partly covered in the Terms and Conditions.
In short, please do not post
- Any content deemed as hate speech, Instigating violence or bullying
- Child Pornography. (We will report the law authorities right away)
- Nudity & Explicit sexual content
- Solicitation for paid sexual services
- Any content promoting self-harm
- Promoting sale of illegal items including drugs, weapons, alcohol or any other addictive substances.
- Any material which infringes on IP and Copyrights
- Doxxing of Users in Uplause like sharing phone numbers, names, addresses is not permitted